Portable Automatic Stretch Wrapping System
Flex HPA High Profile Automatic
Flex A models eliminate the need for operators to attach and cut the stretch film. Simply place the pallet load on the machine, and pull a lanyard switch while backing away. The machine will perform the entire wrap cycle automatically without the need for an operator to tie the film tail to the load at the beginning of the cycle, and detach it at the end. This will greatly impact the efficiency of your stretch packaging operation by keeping your operators busy with other tasks while the machine is wrapping.
The Flex Series HPA reduces labor with its automatic cycle. With forklift portable from front or rear, this system is designed for full function with no operator necessary. The maximum load weight capacity for the Flex HPA Series is 5,000 pounds. With the 48-inch by 48-inch turntable for load up to 50-inch by 50-inch, this HPA differs from the available LPA Series. With an octagonal turntable for easy forklift loading, the HPA Flex Series ensure product safety and security.Orion Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.orionpackaging.com/products/portable-automatic-stretch-wrapping-system-high-profile-flex/
Features & Specs
- 15 RPM Variable Speed with 'soft-start'
- 5,000 lb. Maximum Load Weight Capacity
- High Efficiency 260% Powered Film Pre-stretch
- 48"x48" Turntable for Loads up to 50"x50"
- Automatic Wrap Cycle for Operator Efficiency
- Octagonal Turntable for Easy Forklift Loading
- AC/VFD Motors Reduce Maintenance
- Structural Steel Frame for Durability
- Ergonomically Friendly Design
- Forklift Portable from Front or Rear
- Precision Ring Bearing Turntable Support
Flex High Profile Automatic Stretch Wrapper
Trouble Viewing This Video? Download It: Format |
Flex High Profile automatic stretch wrapping system video.
View full description