Portable Automatic Stretch Wrapping System
Flex LPA Low Profile Automatic
Flex A models eliminate the need for operators to attach and cut the stretch film. Simply place the pallet load on the machine, and pull a lanyard switch while backing away. The machine will perform the entire wrap cycle automatically without the need for an operator to tie the film tail to the load at the beginning of the cycle, and detach it at the end. This will greatly impact the efficiency of your stretch packaging operation by keeping your operators busy with other tasks while the machine is wrapping.
The Flex LPA Low Profile Automatic system has a 5,000 pound maximum load weight capacity. With an automatic wrap cycle for operator efficiency and a full surround deck to protect the turntable, this wrapping system is meant for the perfect blend of dependability and flexibility.
The Flex Series includes an automatic cycle to reduce labor, along with a structural steel frame for durability. Ensuring that the structure of the Flex Series is sturdy enough to handle all of the production requirements is imperative, that’s why the Flex Series is built tough. With an easy to load film from side, the portable automatic stretch wrapping system Flex LPA is the perfect solution for wrapping needs.Orion Pro Mach, Inc. http://www.orionpackaging.com/products/portable-automatic-stretch-wrapping-system-low-profile-flex/
Features & Specs
- 7" IntelleVue color HD touch screen HMI
- 15 RPM Variable Speed with 'soft-start'
- 5,000 lb. Maximum Load Weight Capacity
- High Efficiency 260% Powered Film Pre-stretch
- 63" Diameter Turntable for Loads up to 50"x50"
- Automatic Wrap Cycle for Operator Efficiency
- Load via Forklift, Pallet Jack or Electric Walkie
- AC/VFD Motors Reduce Maintenance
- Full Surround Deck Protects Turntable
- Structural Steel Frame for Durability
- Ergonomically Friendly Design
- Forklift Portable from Front or Rear
- Precision Ring Bearing Turntable Support with added DuraGlide bearings
LPA Low Profile Automatic
Features and benefits of the Flex LPA Low Profile Automatic Stretch Wrapping Machine
View full description