Printing and Publishing
Orion has several automatic or semi-automatics stretch wrapping solutions that are popular in publishing and printing applications, including the MA Series or the RTA. These machines provide excellent load stability and containment at a fraction of the cost of steel or poly wrapping. And, in addition to eliminating the high cost of strapping, stretch film provides increased options for recycling.
These systems include features like:
- Orion IntelleVue HMI a large format, user friendly, and password protected color touchscreen display
- Allen Bradley Series PLC controller that provides maximum flexibility and reliability
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) control and low maintenance, long lasting AC motors
- Orion Insta-Thread film carriage the fastest, easiest, and safest film loading carriage on the market with standard 260% film saving and load stabilizing pre-stretch.
- Labor Saving Automatic Film Attach, Tail Cut & Wipe Down eliminates the need to manually attach film tail to the load, and cut and secure the film tail at the end of the cycle.
MA-X Rotary Tower Automatic Wrapper
In addition to the features mentioned above, the MA Series provides several solutions for fast, high throughput applications. Standard features like super stable heavy duty 4- leg design, CAT-3 Safety including separate high and low side electrical panels, multi-zone safety e-stops, plus options to further customize for your operation.
Flex RTA Rotary Tower Automatic Wrapper
One of the simplest and fastest ways to boost your end-of-line packaging efficiency by eliminating the need for operators to manually attach the film tail to the load, then cut and secure the film tail at the end of the cycle. Pallets are wrapped while sitting on the floor, eliminating conveyors and the time and expense to install them. This also means there is no maximum load weight capacity.