ProMach Brings Most Robust Line Up Ever to Expo Pack GuadalajaraJun 09, 2017
GUADALAJARA, Mexico — ProMach, Inc., a leading provider of integrated packaging machinery systems for food, beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, and other industries, will display solutions from over 15 of its leading brands at Expo Pack Guadalajara, June 13-15 at the Expo Guadalajara exhibition center. Based on its growing customer base in Latin America, ProMach has been expanding its presence at the PMMI-sponsored exhibition in Guadalajara and Mexico City every year for the past five years.
Expo Pack attendees are invited to visit the ProMach Booth # 2402 to see innovative ProMach brands offering automated packaging solutions:
- Zalkin # 2500 — Automated capping
- NJM Packaging # 2502 — Pharmaceutical capping systems
- Pacific Packaging # 2504 — Automated filling and capping systems
- Ossid # 2506 — Automated tray sealing solutions for case ready foods
- Roberts PolyPro # 2508 — Bottle and can handles and applicators
- Axon # 2510 — Shrink sleeve label applicators and energy efficient shrink tunnels
- Pace # 2400 — Bottle unscramblers and orientors
- Shuttleworth # 2406 — The latest in conveyor technology
- ID Technology and Greydon # 2408 — State-of-the-art labeling and coding solutions
- Orion and Texwrap # 2412 — Automated stretch wrappers and automated shrink wrap systems
- Wexxar Bel, and Dekka # 2414 — case forming, erecting, and sealing solutions
- Matrix, Toyo Jidoki, and INV Pack # 2416 — flexible packaging, including v/f/f/s bagging machines, pre-made pouch fillers, and stick pack and sachet solutions.
ProMach’s expanded presence at Expo Pack is supported by the ProMach Mexico sales and service center. In fact, most of the ProMach equipment featured at Expo Pack can be seen in the ProMach Mexico showroom. Established two years ago in the thriving business and industrial center of Monterrey, ProMach Mexico serves as the ProMach hub for customers all over Central and Latin America.
“Latin American customers gain exceptional value from ProMach brands which provide best-in-class packaging solutions that increase performance, profitability, and return on investment,” said Adrian Hermosillo, director, ProMach Mexico.
“Our local ProMach staff partners with customers, providing industry-leading expertise in automated packaging solutions for almost any application on the packaging line. This is all backed by the highest level of customer service and aftermarket support in the industry. With on-site technicians and PMMI-certified trainers keeping their investment operating at peak efficiency, that’s a ProMach advantage our customers value,” Hermosillo added.
Due to thriving business growth and new regional opportunities, ProMach Mexico is adding staff to support their growing install base. Hermosillo announced that ProMach recently named Luis Antonio Sanchez, field service technician. A PMMI certified trainer, Sanchez brings extensive experience in packaging system installation, start up, production support, and diagnostics to his ProMach customer service role.
Anyone interested in joining the ProMach Latin American team should stop by the ProMach Booth # 2402 at Expo Pack Guadalajara June 13-15.
ProMach Mexico Shared Services is located at De la Industria #215, Parque Industrial Marfer, Santa Catarina, Nuevo León, Mexico. For more information call +52 (81) 2139 8051.
Orion manufactures automatic and semi-automatic stretch wrapping equipment, offering the most comprehensive line of cost-effective pallet wrapping solutions at unparalleled value. As a leader in heavy-duty industrial stretch wrapping technology, Orion is dedicated to creating durable and film efficient machines without compromise to the safety and security of each pallet load. Orion is a product brand of ProMach, a global leader in packaging line solutions. As part of the ProMach Robotics & End of Line business line, Orion helps our packaging customers protect their reputation and grow the trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about Orion at www.OrionPackaging.com and more about ProMach at www.ProMachBuilt.com.
Media ContactJohn Eklund | 1-704-944-5340
← Back to Press Releases